Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lesson to be learned

Today I have been talking to a person I respect the most. I have learn lessons and inside stories on what is going on the other person's life. When I talked to her, I know she feels frustrated over what is going on with her son and she could not do anything to help. Neither does she has the power to say it out loud as fearing the hurt in the person around her. She has been straggling over an issue with the his wife. Not knowing the matter, makes the situation worst. Listening to her stories, I can feel that the sadness in her eyes has nearly turn into tears. Hearing her said that her son is unfairly treated numerous times, makes it difficult for her. This has been going on for quite sometime, and there are no improvement.


I am surprise how big difference in personality with the person in the family. I recall each members personality. The one that i know is strong, outspoken, know how to take charge and know what he is doing. He is lovely gentleman. I am surprise to hear that other member are bullied by their wife. I have read these stories on the books or magazines, but never encounter a real life stories. I know my life would not be like that or should I say never. I do not wish to be like that too. I wanted to be a lovely lady with a gentle and big heart who protects anything that will harm her family. It is hard to see that you are not fit into the new family you are going into. I wish the wife will change one day for the best interest of everybody and also herself.

I have learn to put unhappy things in the past and start over. Baby steps is all it takes to build up the broken bridges. Lets look forward for a happy and fulfilling life. For sure, I would not want to add anything into her misery and I plague to be a good daughter, girlfriend, wife, daughter in law, mother (in the future).

xoxo

Adriana

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and 2009 Bridal Dresses.