Saturday, July 11, 2009

I wish I have more freedom from myself

I am so frustrated today. It has been long and tiring day. Long as in I done a lot of things today. But it is rewarding and tiring as in I have been waiting for the doses of love each day and it does not appear today. I am worried and worried and in the end I just decided to go out and take a jog. I feel much better. But after hearing a brief description on why the doses of love does not appear today, it just gone disappear again! And now I am stranded in a love-less situation where I hate. I wish I had not given myself too much to achieve the doses of love each day. I have limit my movement on what I could do on certain time and what not. I wish I had put myself in first priority. It is not an act of selfishness, but it is an act of self-love. My dad teach me today, he went thru an incident whereby he was asked, "who do you love the most?" He answered,"my wife". well to all of us, that's what we usually do. Love the others more and that's what my dad do. He care for all of us more than he cared for himself. Well, I am going to care for myself and think about the things that I wanted to do, instead of worrying little things in my life that is not perfect and worrying about the others.


I love to watch TV series, and I just finish watching The City season 1. I am totally addicted to it. And watching Whitney working in DVF, my life is so boring. I wish I had more challenges in life. It seems that my life is pretty predictable, I want excitement! Its time to evaluate myself and plan what I wanted to do in life and not wait and let others to plan for you.

Lets continue watching The City after show and lets get inspiration there.

XOXO

Adriana

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and 2009 Bridal Dresses.