Monday, August 31, 2009

Appreciate things in life

Today is the last day of the 5 days holiday that I have. This holiday has been wonderful! It makes me feel that the people surround you, friends that you have surround you, and you know which one is the friend that will be there for you when you need them the most. This year celebration has been different from last year, although both years, I did not get to celebrate with my honey bunny, but it has been an eye opener for me. I didn’t expect much from my friends, but they surprised me! They took time out to have a quiet chill out time with me, have dinner and buy me presents as well! We talk for hours, and we grow closer. Thank you all for making my 26th birthday a successful one.

Today however the last day of the holiday, its best to take time off from the hectic schedule from the past few days and to reflect and to think what has been going on. Now while listening to the sweet melody of Yiruma songs, things has been great from the past few weeks even though there’s minor hiccup here and there, but I did enjoy the past 2 weeks. Looking forward to the next 2 weeks, it’s going to be a busy one, with only 2 weeks more before I go to Budapest. List of things to do has been written out, progress so far so good. I can’t believe I am leaving Malaysia for 4 months! This trip has given me a mixed of excitement and also uncertainty. Excitement – I got to travel to Europe and to travel together with my honey bunny! Europe is my dream place and the best part is I got to go to England, the place I wanted to go for long long time! Uncertainty – I have never been away from Malaysia for such a long time and not across the world! Furthermore, I do not know how it feels when other people are paying for all your expenses.

While I am there, I plan to take up creative writing course. I want to take up this course for long time already, but it has not been fulfilled so far. Since I’ll be staying in England or other non-schengen area for at least 1 month, why not utilize this time to take up course that I would like to take up for quite some time. Now I am not sure how the arrangement should go, either to take up student visa which unable me to work there or use my existing travel visa to study. How long does it take to apply student visa? Which country I would like to stay in, England, Scotland or Ireland? More research needs to be done.

Tomorrow is another working day. I wish I could have a longer holiday. But it’s ok, I know after this holiday I am going to have 4 months holiday. Time to countdown my Europe trip!

Xoxo

Adriana

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and 2009 Bridal Dresses.